the dragonlord

Re: 4.1 No gcode created. Total print time 0

I Have the same exact situation, It slices only the supports....this is an umbelievable issue...

S3D 4.1 on Win 10

What's happening???

p.s.
I have still tried to reset to "factory settings" S3D but it didn't work....
themrcaveman

I have exactly the same problem here on 4.1.1, What is this supposed too mean? 4.0.1 works fine!!! :?: :?: :?:
the dragonlord

Still no solution yet? How can it be possible that an error like this won't be fixed? It's not just me to experience it.... :(
S3D-Alex

We have still not been able to reproduce anything resembling this issue so if you could please provide a Factory File where the issue occurs it would be very helpful.
the dragonlord

I could give you a .factory but it would be unuseful because it happens with .factory created with the older version, the newer one and with all the downloaded files as well so the issue isn't for sure the factory file or at least it is not "stored" in it... I heard a guy from a company wich we collaborate with having the same issue with s3d upgraded from 4.0 to 4.1 directly...
S3D-Jason

We still haven't been able to reproduce this issue on our end. As others said, the files posted in this thread seem to be slicing just fine.

We would be happy to continue investigating, but we need to gather more information from the individuals that are having this problem. If you are experiencing this issue, please contact us directly at the link below so that we can start discussing and gathering more detailed information.
https://www.simplify3d.com/contact-us/

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”