vandel212

Z-Axes out of sync

Hi, I have a Robo 3D R1+, and I'm using the default S3D profile for it. When I finish a print, I notice that my X Gantry is way out of level. The right side is visibly higher than the left side. So much so that it wont even auto-level on the next print. What that tells me is during the print, the Right z-axis is moving up faster than the left.

I do not believe this is a hardware issue, as when I use the Craftware slicer, it works properly (I tried the same model with both slicers). Is there a setting or something I need to adjust in Simplify3D to get this to print properly?
S3D-Jake

Re: Z-Axes out of sync

Please attach your G-Code that is working, and then one from Simplify3D that is showing the issue when you try to run it.
"A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song."
vandel212

S3D-Jake wrote: Please attach your G-Code that is working, and then one from Simplify3D that is showing the issue when you try to run it.

Sure thing, here you go. Thanks!
Attachments
Z_Axis_gcode.zip
(1.94 MiB) Downloaded 88 times
vandel212

Does anyone have any thoughts on this? This issue basically makes it impossible for me to print anything, and I'm all out of ideas.

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”