Alfredo_Figueroa

Z-Hop On The First and Top Layer

Well ... my question is if it is possible to enable the z-hop only on the frist and top layer, because the option in advance "only retract when crossing open spaces" doesn't allow it. For that my first and top layer are sratching.

Someone have a idea? Thanks for read me, I'm sorry if I'm wrong on some grammatical stuff, english isn't my first language.
horst.w

Re: Z-Hop On The First and Top Layer

To be to realise with additinal processes (3); select to each one their own Start-Stopp-points. Inside of the processes you can set what ever you want.

BUT

I guess other sources of issues, it is not normal that the nozzle scratch the objects.
Please attache your factory-file so everyone can see the settings. (Factory, not FFF!)

horst.w
GER
Alfredo_Figueroa

Re: Z-Hop On The First and Top Layer

horst.w wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:34 pm To be to realise with additinal processes (3); select to each one their own Start-Stopp-points. Inside of the processes you can set what ever you want.

BUT

I guess other sources of issues, it is not normal that the nozzle scratch the objects.
Please attache your factory-file so everyone can see the settings. (Factory, not FFF!)

horst.w
GER
That's the solution that I find, made three process, I think that isn't a "scratch" it's the filament that stay because without retraction are forming that kind of "scratch"

Thanks for answered me I let you the factory-file
Attachments
Probe.factory
(5.37 KiB) Downloaded 38 times

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”