BullGear

Creality CR10S Pro Doesn't Print Sometimes

I know I'm new to this printer, but some things just don't make sense. The bed leveling is making my hair turn gray, but what I'm having a very difficult time with is the printer not printing. Scenario: I set the temps to level the printer. Go through the entire set up and everything appears to be fine. Hit Print, the screen says it's heating up. Then the screen says it's printing. The head moves like it supposed to, returns to home and the extruder head lifts to about 20 mm. Now normally, this is when the printer starts printing. However, some times it just sits there for as long as I let it (more than an hour). I try to cancel the print job. I hit YES, that I'm wanting to cancel the job but nothing happens. The screen seems to be stuck on the PRINT screen (but of course, nothing is happening there either). I then have to turn off the printer in order to get out of that screen. I then start over and the print job MAY or MAY NOT work. I'd say it fails to print about 75% of the time. However, when it does print, I am very happy with the outcome. When this printer works, it' really works well. But it's a BIG problem getting it to work. It's not the gcode because I can have an object print perfectly fine the first time, but when I try to print the exact same gcode, it will hang up.

Please help, anyone?

Thanks
BullGear
mcannell

Re: Creality CR10S Pro Doesn't Print Sometimes

Yes, mine was working perfectly a few days ago and not its doing the same thing. Tried reflashing firmware but no change... No reply from creality so far...
iRepairThis

I am having the same issue it just freezes doesn't print anything. Wont let me level the printer either. If I try to run a print it just sits at z-home extrude and everything is on but doesn't move, filament isn't extruding either. Progress bar does progress like it is printing at super fast speeds.
oojoshua

This is probably a bad micro-SD card. If you use a different card ( being sure to make the size of the partition LESS than 32 GB and format it FAT32 ) and push the file to it again it will likely work fine.

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”