Not sure what in the heck is going on here.
Have a Replicator 2 and have been using Simplify3D flawlessly up until now. I added a heated build plate and changed to Sailfish firmware.
Did a few prints okay, but right now it only prints one item at one setting. I put a new item in Simplify and change settings, go to print over USB. And in the build preview it shows the correct item, even with line tracking. But the bot is still building the old item.
If i print from SD Card it works fine, and if I print from Makerware it works fine (Cant use HBP for some reason though). But simplify just screws it up somehow.
I even tried reverting back to old firmware with no change, I am at a loss here.