OsiViper

Printing Old Items

Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:09 am

Not sure what in the heck is going on here.
Have a Replicator 2 and have been using Simplify3D flawlessly up until now. I added a heated build plate and changed to Sailfish firmware.
Did a few prints okay, but right now it only prints one item at one setting. I put a new item in Simplify and change settings, go to print over USB. And in the build preview it shows the correct item, even with line tracking. But the bot is still building the old item.

If i print from SD Card it works fine, and if I print from Makerware it works fine (Cant use HBP for some reason though). But simplify just screws it up somehow.

I even tried reverting back to old firmware with no change, I am at a loss here.

dennisjm

Re: Printing Old Items

Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:36 am

I've had virtually no luck with S3D and my Flashforge Creator X (Replicator clone). While the Makerbot program seemed to work just fine S3D was pretty much a flop over USB for me. I print from SD card every time with S3D.

OsiViper

Re: Printing Old Items

Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:34 pm

This only happens when I click the "Begin Printing over USB" button. If i export the gcode and convert it to X3G using GPX and then use the "Print" option in the it works fine.
Not sure exactly what is happening with the software.

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”