That-Guy-Dan

Can't uninstall Simplify3d

Simplify3D has been playing up and not opening, or taking ages to open, so i thought to uninstall and reinstall it. I opened apps on my computer and clicked uninstall, but it says 'This App Can't Run On Your PC'. I tried this several times and thought to just download/install and do it that way. It gets halfway through, then when it reaches 'Creating Uninstaller 75%' it crashes. I tried to do a Windows Fresh Start thing twice, but it still won't go away. Does anyone have any idea what's going on and how to fix it? Cause it's not cheap and i'd like it to work. I have contacted simplify3d but haven't had a reply.
Umake

Re: Can't uninstall Simplify3d

This seems to be an old topic, but since today I encounter exactly the same problem. S3D crashed, did not restart afterwards. Even though I restarted windows several times. Sad, because I need it for work.
parallyze

Re: Can't uninstall Simplify3d

Umake wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:11 pm This seems to be an old topic, but since today I encounter exactly the same problem. S3D crashed, did not restart afterwards. Even though I restarted windows several times. Sad, because I need it for work.
The title is a bit misleading if you're having trouble starting S3D ^^

You might want to delete the "saved State" like mentioned here:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=15251#p57267

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”