rflulling

Constant Crashes when editing or saving Profiles

This has long been an issue. When more than one FFF is in use. I can make as many as I want but editing the Profile attached could cost me everything. I point my long finger at the way the data is stored in the registry rather than its own file. Though of course I cannot prove this.

I have had to dump contents of my Profiles before and reset the whole application to restore normality. I forget when.
It has gotten like this again. It is very frustrating as each profile represents a point to return to for a material setup, color, durability, type, brand, and task.

We badly need a way to manage these files, save, export, restore.

Though if whatever is causing the software to become unstable when editing Profiles was fixed. That would do a lot of good too.

---

Case usage.

I set up a base layer, and walls, and or layers. The program does not offer the tools to generate layers as I need so i have to FFF at a set point to create the layers as needed. Typically there are no more than 3 profiles needed for a factory file with 30 FFF. Some factory files have only 3 FFF. Right now I have two profiles associated with 2 FFF. One base and one for generating a thin wall vase mode on top.

----

Troubleshooting includes:

I have also removed most of my Profiles. Includes restarting the program numerous times. Restarting the computer. Closing all background software. Updating and reverting current version software. 4.0-4.11. Full antivirus and anti-malware sweep.

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”