rflulling

Random Missing layers V4.1.1

Observed as I edit multiple FFF to allow for complex functions sometimes one or more FFF will simply not make it to the preview for slicing. No reason, no error, just not there. I can go back and make sure they are selected, for slicing and the model is selected in the profile. All systems go, nope still not there. Go back again only select that FFF and pop there it is?! Go back again and select all FFF, and the software again decides not to take it.

*Yes, I have made sure there are not overlaps, or dead zones in my mapping from top to bottom.

The nuisance is that this is intermittent and that I have been unable to establish a how or why it happens.
-Often after going back and selecting that ONLY the FFF that did not show in preview, is selected for a new preview, and seen, then going back and selecting all FFF needed, then they all show up. Sometimes not. But this seems to help.

I am DEFINING this as a bug but lack the information to create a proper bug ticket, like how to always recreate it.
S3D-Jake

Re: Random Missing layers V4.1.1

Thanks for sharing! I've not been able to reproduce this. What printer's profile are you using when having this issue? If every process in your processes list seeded from the same printer's profile?
"A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song."

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”