Taylo708

Creatbot D600 pro pin holing

Hello,

I use my printer to print the same tube shaped part over and over. I found that printing outside in has given me a smoother surface finish. With doing this though I have not been able to use more than 1mm of retraction without developing what looks like lots of pin holes. Also I can hear snapping right after a retraction on the outer most walls. First I suspected water in the filament but I have used multiple brands and types of filament with the same result. I have attached a few pictures. Im sure it is a printer problem and nothing to do with simplify3D. Problem is I get pretty poor customer support from the company, so I am looking for a way to mask this issue.
I know I can choose from inside out and outside in. Are those my only options? If there was a way to print the inner most pass first to prime the nozzle then jump to the outer most wall and work back to the center that would cure my problem! Unless someone can help me find a different solution! I have tried from 1mm to 4mm of retraction. 1mm the pin holing does stop but the oozing is just too bad and upon travel moves I develop lots of artifacts on my interior walls. Thanks a lot
S3D-Jake

Re: Creatbot D600 pro pin holing

Thanks for your feedback. You mentioned attaching images, could you try uploading those again? Also, I'm having trouble understanding the issue you're describing, can you provide the factory file along with your images to help everyone be able to understand the issue?
"A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song."
Taylo708

Sorry I didn't realize the pictures did not work.Image[/img]
dkightley

Your image is not visible!!!

Why not use the "Attachment" feature on the Post page to add your images. It's very simple....and works every time! See the circled button in this image!
Capture.JPG
Doug Kightley
Volunteer at the National Tramway Museum http://www.tramway.co.uk
Railway modeller and webmaster at http://www.talkingtgauge.net
Taylo708

Have tried that 3 times now, trying a different browser now.
Taylo708

Still not working

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”