Karl_Williams

Vase mode doesn't preserve previous infill setting

In version 2.1.1 if you enable vase mode with the check box, it sets infill to 0 as it should.
When you uncheck the box to disable vase mode it doesn't set the infill percentage back to the value it had previous to setting vase mode.

Here is the workflow:
1. For normal printing set an infill of 20%.
2. Check the vase mode box and then prepare a print.
2. Uncheck vase mode and then prepare another print. I would expect the infill to be set back to 20% but the infill will still be 0. You must manually set your infill back to 20%
KeyboardWarrior

Re: Vase mode doesn't preserve previous infill setting

You can export your process settings as an FFF file and open it in a text editing program. Whether vase mode is activated is a simple 0 or 1. If vase mode is on, then the settings for infill,etc are over-rided with the vase-mode settings. And therefore, next time when you open the software, it's just loading in the last previous print settings you've used. I know this doesn't answer your question in anyway, but if you're really motivated you can edit the auto-configures at the bottom of the XML to quickly change between vase mode/non vase mode and it would have any settings you want able to load in by clicking custom made-buttons. I've done this before so my printer's profile will have a Ninjaflex button.

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”