bpralat

Issues Printing with TPU95A - QIDI X-One2

Okay, so I'm new to 3D printing but I've been doing a ton of research on the different filaments and just recently decided to try TPU95A but I'm having some issues printing certain items on my X-one2. I am trying to print an oval but where a strap needs to bridge the left side to the right side. The issue is since the center of the oval is hollow (no infill) and the filament bunches up when printing the bridge. I've tried all types of settings to no avail. Attached is a link to an image of the print. Any help is appreciated!

https://imgur.com/a/dh5IUzE
Ret

Re: Issues Printing with TPU95A - QIDI X-One2

If you're new to 3D printing, i suggest you don't go near flexy materials for a little while until you're more familiar with printing in general. TPU is something you need to print somewhat slow with good amounts of cooling. It behaves much much much different than PLA or any hard plastic.

Based off what I'm seeing, it could be a lot of things from temperature to speed. I tend to design my parts so they don't have to bridge or require support when working with flexy material. Post your factory file.

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”