DougDR

Simplify3d 4.1.2 does NOT run after install.

I have uninstalled, restarted installed and repeated all variants of this to many time to count.

The new version will start a task in task manager but will NOT actually run the program.

I installed the latest version because the previous version refused to see that my open GL was up to date.

I have paid for this software that i really use and need but it fails me continuously.

Can i get some help please? :(
Ret

Re: Simplify3d 4.1.2 does NOT run after install.

You need to give us more information. What exactly do you see when you've attempted to load S3D? Computer specs and OS version could be helpful.
DougDR

Hi

I put in 4.1.2 and it installs but when i try to run the program nothing happens at all. it doesn't come up.

I uninstall that and then install 3.1.1 and it installs fine and when i run it i get the error that is it doesn't see open gl compatible version and needs opengl 1.1 or more. i have confirmed with opengl diag tools and the graphics card diag tools that the latest opengl is installed and working

So now i am able to run simplify 3.1.1 but the opengl issue make it run real bad.
Ret

Have you tried this yet: https://www.simplify3d.com/support/faq/#faq-4628 ?

A clean wipe tends to fix most issues. Also check for graphics card driver updates.

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”