myprinter

Helt on printing this?

I have used hours on this and cant get it right.

Problem is wall are about 1mm and overhang is only nice on the part to left, not on the part on right.
I have put both in one file only for to show my problem. I normally print the part in two run.

All the red line are movements and when it does that the surface and the corner look so bag.
I have printed the small part 100 times with dif. result but not any of them are nice. Only the big one are spot on, one time, after making small adjustment to the design and export the stl, it came out just as bad as the small one ( to the right)

I have played with all settings (start point, retraction, cost, wipe, and lot more) , and i'am not a beginner so only one adjustment at the time.
Place the seame at same point are not possible or do I miss something theory about how the slicer work?

I attach the stl it anyone have time to try it out. For to run a simulation test, filament, fan, and all that can be what ever.
I have used 0,43 as extrusion width and 0,10 and 0,16 as layer height.

S3D is version 4.1.2

How to fix that.
Attachments
BoxSensor.stl
(561.31 KiB) Downloaded 151 times
p1.jpg
airscapes

Re: Helt on printing this?

Load you model up with the settngs you find best , click file, save factory file as and save. Post that file so we can see what you are doing and try it with your settings.
DoctorRudd

Re: Helt on printing this?

If you print the parts one by one, the print is ok?

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”