- 0.8 mm nozzle, hardened steel
- 230 C nozzle, E3D volcano, BMG extruder
- 60 C bed
- 100 mm/s nominal speed
- Ball-screw/stepper driven machine, custom built
This is what I think is going on
- A - Might be a cooling problem?
- B - I think this is caused by the infill rather than any mechanical issue
- C - Z seam showing through
- D - Not sure...z seam issue?
- E and F - At first I thought this was due to some kind of a backlash issue with the Y axis screw/nut. That doesn't match what I am seeing on other prints and the lower portion of this print. Now I think it might be related to the infill and how it changes shape at those locations.