Gee03

Guider 2S want lower print bed

Hi,

I've just recently started using S3D with my Guider 2S. Up until now, the prints have been coming out much better than with FlashPrint. Until today. Other than chagning print speed settings and support settings I haven't altered the process files. I'm running S3D off a Mac, saving the gcode to the hard disk, then uploading gcode to printer via Polar Cloud - as I have been doing all along.

Now every print I try to send prints the very first layer, then the print bed doesn't index, the nozzle blocks up as the whole print job tries to print at the first layer height.

I've gone back to FlashPrint and it works fine. Tried reloading a previous working Factory file from S3D and the same issue with the bed not moving occurs.

What have I done? Attached factory file of one of the prints that isn't working.

Greg
Attachments
right_spread_hand_fixed.factory
(627.84 KiB) Downloaded 145 times
S3D-Jake

Re: Guider 2S want lower print bed

Have you tried running the same file from a flash drive? What do the first 25ish lines from both print files look like? There might be something changing with the expected commands in the starting code between Simplify3D's tested USB loaded prints and your use of Polar Cloud.
"A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song."

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”