bastard has just happened to me.
Working fine yesterday - clicked on it today. Asks for code and then tells me I need to deactivate.
Click on help and deactivate it says. But in order to do that I need to be able to access the program - which i can't.
This kind of thing is super annoying.
I'll try uinstalling and reinstalling.
Well that didn't change anything.
But I did discover that I had four versions loaded. And the last two asked If I wanted to deactivate them.
Said yes to both.
But still tells me I've used it on too many computers - only used it on this one.
Okay guess i'd better try emailing support