Trying to print my first dual color print with S3D on my A10M with Marlin 2.0. So far, not too successful. The printing is terrible, with one color sometimes printing and the other one spitting out drabs or nothing at all. Seems to typically be what I will assume is a clog in the Hotend. Not sure if this is a Marlin issue or S3D. I have setup Marlin with 2 extruders, left the //#define SINGLENOZZLE disabled and, and enabled #define MIXING_EXTRUDER (if I disable this, I get Build errors). Where do I need to look and what needs to be changed. FYI, I have replaced the Geeetech Hotend with a different 2IN-1OUT nozzle.