I believe there is a bug in the gcode generation which is triggering an error state in the printer firmware.
The bug only seems to appear on the attached model with a 0.2mm layer height and a 0.4mm line width. If I change either of those parameters the generated gcode is clean.
The stl attached is a popular model that has been printed many times.
On line 908 and 933 you'll see a large extrusion right before a large change in travel distance. It seems to me that this is an off by one error. If I replace the extrusion value on the offending lines with something more reasonable the print proceeds without error or defect with the large extrusion occuring on the same line as the large travel giving an extrusion to travel ratio that is similar to all other travel movements.
This has been reported on Klipper forums over the years but I don't know how many times it's been reported here.
[Edit] For anyone facing this bug, while we wait for a fix I've written a little post processor that fixes the issue and allows those broken files to print.
Barely tested! Use at your own risk.