emmanuelmg

Zits generated by Simplify3d [RESOLVED]

Hello!

I've had an Ender 5 Pro for a couple of months, and I was using Cura as a laminator. Then I bought the Simplify3d license, and I clarify that I bought it so that they rule out that it is pirate.

The problem I have is that when I put the preview, the already laminated model appears with zits, and if I follow the line by line, sometimes it does them when starting a tour, other times at the end and in others it does not, it even varies from layer to layer.

And I repeat, it is Simplify3d that makes those zits, and then the printer makes them on the part as they appear in the preview. In Cura those zits do not appear, and the printer does not make them.

I have uninstalled the program 3 times and I have looked at all the parameters and it does not solve it.

In explanatory videos about Simplify3d I have not seen those zits appear when they do the previous vsta.

I attach images. I no longer have the pieces.

I would like to thank anyone who can help me solve this.
Attachments
gotas2.png
gotas1.png
Last edited by emmanuelmg on Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S3D-Jake

Re: Zits generated by Simplify3d

Those spheres are representations of where the extruder is retracting or priming. If you're getting blobs and zits in those ares some retraction tuning is in order.

https://www.simplify3d.com/support/prin ... -and-zits/
"A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song."
emmanuelmg

Re: Zits generated by Simplify3d

S3D-Jake wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:52 pm Those spheres are representations of where the extruder is retracting or priming. If you're getting blobs and zits in those ares some retraction tuning is in order.

https://www.simplify3d.com/support/prin ... -and-zits/
Ohh thank you very much, I modified the advanced parameters but not the display options.

I'll see the retraction parameters.

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”