This might have been answered and I'm just not figuring out how to search for it.
I have a Lulzbot Mini 1.4. It took a lot of toying to finally have an acceptable print, I kept having issues with the fist layer and the gap between the extruder and the bed but I got it to print.
After the print I took the printed item off and hit print on S3D and I was back to the the same issues as before, I toyed with it again actually undoing the steps I did before and it finally printed again.
I loaded up a new file to print (didn't touch the printer profile) and... same issue.
I'm using stock everything and standard Sun PLA+, once the gap is set, everything is fine but I feel like I should have to burn through a lot of filament toying with settings that didn't change in order to get this to print.