For a school assignment I am using Simplify and Cura to print on 2 different printers.
With Simplify3D I keep finding that infill is not 100% when filling with 0° or 90° rectilinear.
*marked with yellow highlighter in images
What I have tried:
- Adjusting line width --> gave the same issue with sometimes a with that worked, not a viable solution as I'm working with multiple orientations and sizes
- Adjusting infill line width --> same ad line width, if this setting would adjust extrusion multiplier for the infill instead of actually adjusting it in slicer this might work.
- Adjusting infill overlap --> would not solve this issue since the gap is too big, if it did solve (e.g. near 100%) it then other parts of the print wouldn't be ok.
- Adjusting extrusion multiplier --> the gaps still show up, going too high would again cause issues in other parts.
What i cannot try:
- Adjusting the size/geometry since they are standardized tensile specimen
anyone know of a solution or setting I can try? I did not post any real prints since I don't have those on my laptop but the slicer view translates to the actual print.
*** 45°/-45° infill is reasonably fixable using the overlap % setting, the issue is just with 90° and 0°