Yeah. I've tested the maximum output of my hotend with this material, and set the limit below what seemed like a safe limit. Not all the way where extruder started skipping, but below a point where extruded filament started getting inconsistent width (not melting efficiently any more). The safe limit was about 25mm^3 with the same temp used here and here the 18mm^3 is way below this so should be ok from hotend's side.
Not sure if it's at all related to this but there's something seriously wrong with the Chitu board or the Marlin fork for it as I now found also how to repeatedly make one of the XY motors stop exactly at the same position of some parts.