lotw

Re: I like this package but need some help...

Does it to me and I am on a Lulzbot AO-101 but only at lower then .3 layer height.
kos

Ok, so I've tested 3 settings:

1. Custom high profile, layer height of .1mm - resulted in stuttering.
2. Custom high profile, layer height of .14mm - resulted in stuttering.
3. Stock med profile - resulted in stuttering.

This was done with a more simple model than I was trying to print before.

I've attached both the custom and stock factory files.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks.

EDIT** I've deleted the files to prevent others from downloading it. I wasn't aware that the file contained the actual model. Sorry it's not for sharing.
falken

Ok, so everyone using a makerbot replicator printer is having the same issue. I couldn't get anything to print lower than .2mm with decent results and even at .2mm it still stutters and makes me think the machine will break. It appears this means the software does not work properly with makerbot replicators yet. I can't buy this until it does work. Please keep us updated.
Obfuscated

lotw wrote:I have at issue too, if printing at low layer heights where other slicers work fine. There seems to be a gap between each line instead of making it run up next to it. Like it is calculating the next move slightly off leaving a gap between bigger then the plastic can fill.
I'm having the same issues with printing at .1 layer height (Replicator 2X). The extrusion is blobby and there seems to be a bad calculation on the gap required between each shell. I haven't played with a manual setting yet for the extrusion width but that might help.

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”