S3D v2.2.2, Windows 8.1
Duplicate the bug behavior:
1. Double click the process to open settings.
2. select an existing "Factory" profile. e.g. "Robo3d R1 (with auto-lever)
3. Select PLA in teh auto configure material.
4. Go to the Temperature Tab, select primary Extruder, change the layer 1 temperature to 210.
5. Click the "Export" button and save as "Robo3DCustom"
6. Switch back and forth between PLA and ABS, Select primary extruder again, now the primary extruder is 230 (ABS temp).
Same test holds true for every other the setting.