thekkiinngg

Double extrusion problem

Hello i have a flashforge Creator and i try to print whit dual extrusion first layer whit flex fillament left extruder and infil whit ABS at right second extruder the first layer all is ok but when to arrive at the right second extrudor the printer stop and Spit a heap of plastic ( BLOP'BLUP) before of advance see my picture i try deferent solution but i do not works :( please help me to remove right extruder blop before start to infill thanks.
Attachments
is a right extruder blop of plastic abs before start after 1 layer to infill
is a right extruder blop of plastic abs before start after 1 layer to infill
JoeJ

Re: Double extrusion problem

Maybe you need to clean and purge the nozzle before starting the print. You could always edit your starting script to do that automatically too
thekkiinngg

Do you have a scrip to purge the extruder before restart ? i think the extruder is purge corectly but is purge over the parts before restart is it possible to purge at the same place at the start first layer ???? outside the heated bed Platform ? thanks for reply .
JoeJ

Just look at your starting script. All the commands are commented pretty well. I think it already purges the right extruder. So just copy/paste that section and add a T1 before it so that it now purges the left nozzle.

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”