Billzilla

[SOLVED] Can't upgrade to V 3.0

Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:37 pm

Got the email saying that V 3.0 was available and there's a link to the upgrade page.
Link doesn't work, (Page Not Found) so I try to get the upgrade through my account.
Clicking on the "Upgrade now to download V 3.0 " link, enter my correct details and I get the error message "an account with that email address already exists". Well duh, that's why I'm using it.
So I try logging into my account (though I apparently am, according to the page) and it doesn't like my log-in details, although the ones I have entered are correct. So I try retrieving my password by getting it sent to my email account, but nothing gets sent there. The email is correct because I just got the email offering the upgrade.

So what's the magic trick to getting the upgrade???

Billzilla

Re: Can't upgrade to V 3.0

Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:31 am

The crux of the problem seems to be that I have to "This account has not yet been verified. Please verify your account before proceeding."
There's nothing found in searching this forum and no link on any page to do that.

So really, what magic act do I have to perform to make all this happen please??

JoeJ

Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:54 am

When you upgrade your account, you get an email that you need to click to verify it. If you didn't receive the email, just contact their support staff and they'll get you sorted (email support[at]simplify3d.com)

Billzilla

Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:31 pm

JoeJ wrote:When you upgrade your account, you get an email that you need to click to verify it. If you didn't receive the email, just contact their support staff and they'll get you sorted (email support[at]simplify3d.com)
I didn't get that email.
Thanks.

Billzilla

Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:28 pm

Joey from Simplify3D sorted it out very quickly, thanks!

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”