rbc1225

Unable to save settings or files

I can go in and change the settings on my machine and hit Ok and then save to a factory file, yet when I close the program and load the file I just saved the modifications I saved are not there. It's like it saves the file but ignores the setting changes. I looked at permission of the directory and it seems if it were that, it would not write the file at all. I am also using Windows 10, 64 bit. Anyone have a clue what is going on here?
CompoundCarl

Re: Unable to save settings or files

Are you trying to change the machine settings by going to Tools > Options, and then the Machine tab? If so, I would suggest watching this, as it explains what's probably going on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYPUAqT4UyI
rbc1225

Re: Unable to save settings or files

Ahhhh Okay I was going about it backward. I will try this tonight. The only thing this does not address is being able to save .STL files either but maybe after I get the machine setup properly I will be able to do that.

Thanks for the video. I guess I was in a little bit of a panic because I couldn't save .stl and then as I saw it the program was not saving the machine settings either. My trial period ends basically tomorrow or Saturday so I just need to make sure it all works.

Thanks again

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”