Q*bert

Temperature graph has problems above 200

When temperatures go above 200 degrees, the temperature graph stops tracking the actual temperature. It seems to just keep going up at the same slope it was at before it passed 200.

Scared the heck out of me until I turned on "Verbose" and could see that the actual temperature was OK.

On a side note, I'm getting some pretty good prints out of Creator now.
Simplify3D
Site Admin

Re: Temperature graph has problems above 200

Interesting.. We will definitely investigate this for the next release. Thanks for the report!

And glad you're starting to see some high quality prints! I just got done printing a gargoyle model with v1.0.5, stock M2 settings, and break-away support structures. The result was pretty amazing :D
Lateralg

I'm running v 1.1.1 and it has 200 C ceiling.
Make Better Things.
Make Things Better.
mathisyourfriend

Simplify3D wrote:Interesting.. We will definitely investigate this for the next release. Thanks for the report!

And glad you're starting to see some high quality prints! I just got done printing a gargoyle model with v1.0.5, stock M2 settings, and break-away support structures. The result was pretty amazing :D
photos/video please.
Simplify3D
Site Admin

It defaults to 0-200 degrees, but if the temperature goes above that it will scale automatically. If you're printing ABS, I'm sure you know what I mean.

And I'll post some photos as soon as we get our DSLR back in the lab. A camera phone just doesn't do it justice :)

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”