kodachrome

Bug - Fonts are gigantic and window title missing

See image attached.

Window title missing so cannot resize window.
75% of fonts used in app are about 20x larger than they should be, which truncates everything into unusable sections.

Windows 10 10586
GTX 1080 with 372.70 drivers.
Simplyfy3D 3.1.0

Dont know what caused it, hadnt used it in a few weeks and tried to do some printing tonight and its like this.
Attachments
Simplyfy3d giant text.jpg
CompoundCarl

Re: Bug - Fonts are gigantic and window title missing

Also using 3.1.0 with the latest Windows 10, and it has normal font sizes for me. So I'm guessing you have something in your windows system settings that is forcing for a larger font size. I think they have a global font size modifier as well as accessibility options which can both increase the font sizes of native apps
kodachrome

CompoundCarl wrote:Also using 3.1.0 with the latest Windows 10, and it has normal font sizes for me. So I'm guessing you have something in your windows system settings that is forcing for a larger font size. I think they have a global font size modifier as well as accessibility options which can both increase the font sizes of native apps

And the missing Window title bar? It cannot be resized or moved!
CompoundCarl

Again, it's working fine for me with the exact same Win10 version and S3D version. But of course, I can't speak at all to your setup or what other differences you may have on your machine

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”