legosrock

"WARNING: CRC mismatch detected" error when connecting

Hello, I'm trying to connect to my robo 3d r1. The only baud rate that doesn't immediately fail is 250000. however, after connecting, this gives me this error: WARNING: CRC mismatch detected

What do I need to do to connect correctly. I am kinda a novice at this, so any help is appreciated. thanks.
brian442

Re: "WARNING: CRC mismatch detected" error when connecting

You could try disabling the "wait for startup command" option on the Communication tab of tools > firmware configuration. Otherwise, you may also want to post your communication log here so others can try to guess what else to change from that
kabali16

legosrock wrote:Hello, I'm trying to connect to my robo 3d r1. The only baud rate that doesn't immediately fail is 250000. however, after connecting, this gives me this error: WARNING: CRC mismatch detected

What do I need to do to connect correctly. I am kinda a novice at this, so any help is appreciated. thanks.
I have had luck with a new short usb cable with a ferrite collar, like the one you get with arduino kits. Also, make sure the usb cable is not wound or coiled around any conductive object
Kabali daww!!
Prusa i3 | Kossel
Simplify3D | Cura | Repetier Host | Octoprint
the_arrest

brian442 wrote:You could try disabling the "wait for startup command" option on the Communication tab of tools > firmware configuration. Otherwise, you may also want to post your communication log here so others can try to guess what else to change from that
This worked a treat for me. Cheers for the heads up
jarm00725

the_arrest wrote:
brian442 wrote:You could try disabling the "wait for startup command" option on the Communication tab of tools > firmware configuration. Otherwise, you may also want to post your communication log here so others can try to guess what else to change from that
This worked a treat for me. Cheers for the heads up
Thank you, this worked for me ! :D

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”