lamina

Activation key invalid

Hello,
I have emailed Clayton regarding a problem which occurred yesterday. One machine suddenly decided that my copy of Creator was a trial edition which had expired and requested the activation key. I input my activation key which was rejected (error 1024). A few hours later the other machine followed suit.
Now we cannot use Creator at all since my activation key purchased last year is apparently invalid. There have been NO changes to either system and we are using the M2 in a production environment and need to use the software.
Any suggestions ?
Regards
Richard
lamina

Re: Activation key invalid

This morning I get error code 1008.
:(
rmat

Same here. They probably got some updates or something going on. Code 1020 for me also.
lamina

Everything OK - again. But its a bit disconcerting to use important software that suddenly reverts to out-of-date trial mode and then will not accept the valid licence key.
Richard
rmat

Well for what is worth, mine is still out. Its been 24 hours now since I discovered this and frankly I have to say this is very concernig as I apparently have no control whatsoever of the software I payed for.
3Drasle

The absolute silence from developer about this is concerning.

/Michael
/Michael, Denmark
lamina

I contacted Simply3d direct and Clayton has been helpful. He suggested it was an intermittent network issue and that there was nothing wrong with the licence key. Our network also runs our webserver and email system and we have had no problems. I tried a fresh install on a new computer - still no joy - but its working now - slightly baffling. ;)
JoeJ

I would suggest emailing support if you need help with your license (support@simplify3d.com). I doubt there's much we can do to help

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”