Have you guys looked at the example M2 profile that's included with Creator? If you want to add temperature definitions for both an extruder and a heated bed, just use the "Add Temperature" button to add the extra temperature setting. By default it only has a primary extruder defined, but you could easily add a second temperature definition for a heated bed or a secondary extruder. The only special thing about a heated bed is that you need to check the "This is a heated platform" checkbox so that the appropriate M140/M190 commands are used vs M104/M109.
So if you want, just delete all of the temperature definitions in there right now (using "Remove Temperature" button) until the list is empty, and add the new ones like so:
- Click "Add Temperature" to add a new temperature setting
- Choose a unique name for this temperature setting
- Choose the temperature identifier that is correct for your firmware, i.e. T0, T1, T2, etc (although this isn't necessary for Marlin)
- If you want the printer to wait until the temperature is stabilized before printing, check "Stabilize temperature at startup"
- If this is a heated build platform, check "This is a heated platform"
- Finally, use the Add or Remove buttons in the Per-Layer Temperature Setpoints section to add the temperature settings you want. If you want the same temperature for the entire build, just set that temperature at layer 1. If you want a higher temp for the first layer and a lower one for every layer after that, add a setpoint at layer 1 and layer 2 (which will be used for all layers after that).
If you want to edit a specific temperature setting, just highlight it in the list to load those specific settings for editing. If there's any other questions about this process, feel free to ask!