smith59

what is the best 3d printer of the market ?

i want buy 3d printer, but i dont know what is the best.
i find this list best 3d printer under 500
but i dont know where is the best
can you help me for choosing one
ChristianCooper

Re: what is the best 3d printer of the market ?

I'm afraid there's no simple answer to this question. :)

It really depends on what you want to do with the printer, and how involved you want to be with assembling it and using it.

If you are going to be printing filaments other than PLA you will need a heated bed.

If you are looking at this as a hobby, there are plenty of printers that are the flavour of the moment, and there seems to be a steady stream of good printers being announced too.

If you just want to dip your toes in the water, and just want to have a play with a small printer for your desk, consider something like the Fabrikator Mini.

The Creality3D CR-10 has been well reviewed (do a search for reviews on YouTube), it has a reasonable build size and requires minimal assembly when it arrives.

The Wanhao Duplicator i3 has a sizeable fan base, and is a relatively mature product with all the problems ironed out, requires very little assembly and comes at a reasonable price.

For a more complex build, where you assemble everything from parts, then configure the firmware, consider something like one of the Anycubic Kossel printers, they are very cheap but will take you many hours to get good prints reliably.

If you want to go to a more professional end of the market - where the printer just works and requires little-to-no work from you - then you have even more options:

Have a look at Josef Prusa's latest product the Prusa i3 MK3, it will recover from power failures, and the head crashing into the print! You can buy an upgrade that will let you print with up to 4 filaments if multiple colours or filaments is your thing! (The MK3 and multi-filament upgrade is the next thing on my list to buy!)

If you want more than one filament - look at the Sigma R17.

If you want to print larger models consider the GMAX 1.5XT, or even the Raise3D N2+, but be prepared to spend a lot of money.

If you want to do very fine detail prints, do some research into SLA or DLP printers like the FormLabs Form 2 or the Wanhao Duplicator 7.

That's a lot of ifs... And I have barely scratched the surface. :)

Basically there are lots of options. :D
OwenSparks

Very well said.

O.S.
sandstone

Hi guys! As for me, the best 3d printer for beginners is Wanhao Duplicator i3 mini.

https://www.wanhaousa.net/product-page/ ... or-i3-mini

The printer costs less than $ 200. But despite the simplicity of the design and low price, it makes high-quality models, especially if they are from PLA.

Here are some of the main pros and cons: Nothing needs to be further customized and invented. To start the printer and print the model you don't need any special knowledge. But this printer doesn't have any heated platform, the case is open and the print area is small but it still large enough for most projects.

If you want to know more about how to choose the 3d printer and make the right decision, I will recommend reading this article. It was very helpful to me.

Good luck with your choice! :)

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”