Again, I know the "stock" one works. I have been through this several times and as I said it started in Ver. 3.
I can run the stock profile for a month or two then this issue will re-appear.
Removing the individual layer settings for the fan in the cooling tab then adding them back in usually does the trick but not always. Sometimes you have to delete the profile and reload it fresh.
This has only affected the profile for the Prusa MK2. None of my other printers have ever experienced this issue.
My guess is there is some odd issue in the software or more specifically maybe the profiles that only appears under an isolated circumstance. I write it off to the profile becoming corrupted.
There may not be much that can be done about it unless S3D figures something out but so far they haven't had much luck. I do know however that I am not the only one who has this issue.
It seems to me that if someone wanted to dig they could figure out why it is adding a M126 instead of a M106! I went back to a gcode from a week ago before I noticed the issue had started again and it was fine. The M106 S255 was right where it should have been.
Oh well. Pretty odd. Just thought I would throw it out here and see what thoughts anyone had.