Guys I am new to 3d printing and have been trying all sorts of materials and temps and everything. Researching night and day and just trying to get more and more familiar with it all. I have a model that I really need to get printed correctly. It will score me a huge pay out if i can get the quality right. When I import the model, s3d orients it upside down from the way I have been printing it. I also havn't been able to 1 keep corners from curling up and 2 been able to clean support off easily where it really needs to be a smooth finish. I have attached the .stl file for anyone that may have an idea of best material to use for strength and longevity as well as finish.
The part is a latch that works like a hinge and snaps over a rod to hold an object from pulling away from other object. The original latch was molded plastic and not sure what kind. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!! I am using a powerspec 3d pro printer. Have tried ABS and PETG. ABS is more susceptible to the curling corner than PETG and PET G is harder to clean off and sand down. The part does not get heated when in use and is low impact.