avgerinosmd
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:28 am

dual extruder ion rigidbot help

I just bought s3d for the dual extruder support features on v3. I own a rigidbot big. To my surprise i find out that i cannot use the dual extrusion wizard with my profiles. What can i do for that?
User avatar
KeyboardWarrior
Posts: 480
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:02 pm

Re: dual extruder ion rigidbot help

avgerinosmd wrote:I just bought s3d for the dual extruder support features on v3. I own a rigidbot big. To my surprise i find out that i cannot use the dual extrusion wizard with my profiles. What can i do for that?
According to their tutorial on dual extrusion, https://www.simplify3d.com/support/tuto ... extruders/

it says to contact support.
JoeJ
Posts: 1435
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:52 am

Re: dual extruder ion rigidbot help

This is also in their FAQ since it sounds like the old 2.2 profiles are missing all of the new dual extruder features
https://www.simplify3d.com/support/version-3-0-faqs/

Return to “General Discussion and Tips”