User avatar
jimc
Posts: 1124
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:02 pm
Location: mullica, nj
Contact: Website

V3.0.1 released

v 3.0.1 is out. there is a change log on the website.
Narg
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:50 pm

Re: V3.0.1 released

...well, the killer for me was two things. On my FlashForge, it refuses to wait for extruder heating to complete before starting (yes, I have the checkbox for this checked.) And I've run into a case where no filament is extruded at all. As I type this I'm printing something just fine with version 2.2.2. I switched back and forth a couple times on versions, and 3.0.1 is still behaving very badly, with all settings 100% identical (where applicable) with 2.2.2.

EDIT: upon examining the gcode, it seems if I set the Right extruder only to print, it still sets the gcode to only wait for the left extruder to reach temp, even though I may not be using the left extruder. Not sure what setting I have messed up for that, if any.... Still not sure why it's refusing to feed filament though.
Last edited by Narg on Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S3D-Jason
Posts: 1608
Joined: Sun May 31, 2015 6:01 am

Re: V3.0.1 released

Narg - that has nothing to do with the new update. The profile for that printer hasn't changed between the two versions. I compared the one from 3.0.0 to the latest 3.0.1 and they are identical. So that has nothing to do with the new update. Please create a new thread to discuss your preheating problems with your FlashForge profile.
User avatar
dkightley
Posts: 2405
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:09 pm

Re: V3.0.1 released

From the changelog...
•Fixed issue with bed leveling wizard that affected some specific printers
•Improved bed and extruder setpoint tracking so that input boxes will not be affected when the temperature is turned off at the end of a print
•Better prompts for the “Default” FFF profile when trying to overwrite it
•Improvements for support extra inflation distance to ensure uniform support
•Better support for native file associations
•Better support for 3D models exported with meters as the length unit
•Miscellaneous stability improvements
Doug Kightley
Volunteer at the National Tramway Museum http://www.tramway.co.uk
Railway modeller and webmaster at http://www.talkingtgauge.net
Rebekah_harper
Posts: 263
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:25 am

Re: V3.0.1 released

NARG,

check this: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3041

Return to “General Discussion and Tips”