CT4
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:13 am
Location: Sydney Australia

Layer fill angle

I have a model that need to have the bottom and top layers laid down on the x y axis. I can not see any way of changing the angle to 0 and 90.
The model is too large to rotate on the bedplate so that will not work.
I have also tried 100% infill with no bottom or top layers that works but I do not want 100% infill on the rest of the model.
I used to do this on v2 of S3D but I am stumped as to how to get this on v3.
CT4
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:13 am
Location: Sydney Australia

Re: Layer fill angle

OK Just got an answer from tech support. The infill angle is now fixed globally so you can not change it as you could in v2. Bugger!

Return to “General Discussion and Tips”