studiodyne

Re: Feature Request: Provide support for 3D Mouse

Absolutely Essential !

Why i have a 3d mouse ... not for designing at office , but just for designing , in my bed with my laptop ! i can't use an optical mouse i don't have a solid plate for my mouse. I have customised the 3dmouse to be placed on the empty left space of my laptop and to have the button well positionned , i need the buttons for some fonction in solidworks
Because of the mousepad , it's impossible to move the object in solidworks that use ' the roll button of the mouse '

In simplify , it's very usefull , when designing manual support , the move function and the ' draw tool ' have the same left button of pad and , sometimes when you just want to move , you add some pillars

with 3d mouse , i can now use the movements in my left hand , and the active tool in my right !!! and all in my bed while watching tv !

YES I WANT !!!!
C-line

+1
Yes, please.
zico

Re: 3D Mouse

+1
CitySlicker

+1

This would be a great feature to have
Phil

+1 :D
jimc

this is an old thread i know and as much as i want to see support for this, simplify 3d doesnt write the driver for this. logitech writes the driver for the s3d to implement into their software. i dont know the whole business end of the deal but if logitech doesnt feel the need to do this then it will never get implemented. who initiates the process is unknown to me. the dev for my cad software who does support it enlightened me on the process of integrating this feature. just an fyi.
jjlink

+1
Felix 3.0 printer w/the Prometheus system, Eclipse3D v1.1 & v2.1, Moai SLA 3D printer.
SWB

+100 ;)

Return to “Feature Requests”