Good afternoon,
I have had my Fusion F306 Dual Extruder for almost a year. I have printed a lot with it but only printed a few things with both extruders. I went ahead and started to use the second extruder for my infill because I was running out of black and needed to get a product out so I used gray for my infill with four outer layers on the outside and on the top and bottom. A few thing I am running into that is really making a huge mess and a waste of filament.
1. Printing just with one extruder but with multiple parts I have a huge cob web going in between all my parts that is so bad that the parts are not able to be sold. I tried to raise the retraction in Simplify3D up to 7 but this has not fixed the issue.
2. While using both extruders and using black for the outside and gray for the infill, the gray and black are both making a huge web between the parts and even gray is showing on the outside of the part....making it the part not usable again. The second extruder doesn't seem to be retracting at all as well. I would really like to use my second extruder to be able to use as infill but I cannot if this keep happening.
I would also like to solve this webbing problem that is happening when I print more then one part. This is becoming a serious problem and would save a lot of time if I could print more then one part. Any help would be great!! Thank you very much.
Best Regards,
Robert