di.davidmolina
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:41 pm

not showing files in simplify but show on cura

Hi I have some trubles with my models they wont show in simplify but they show on cura, how can I solve this ?
CompoundCarl
Posts: 2005
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:23 am

Re: not showing files in simplify but show on cura

Can you attach the file you're trying to import? I imagine that will make it pretty easy for others to look at it and see what might be wrong
di.davidmolina
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:41 pm

Re: not showing files in simplify but show on cura

Hi thank you could you please share with me an upload method compatible with this community ?
CompoundCarl
Posts: 2005
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:23 am

Re: not showing files in simplify but show on cura

Just click Reply on the forum thread and then choose "Upload attachment" and select your STL file. Or if it's a really big file, you may need to upload it to dropbox or something

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”