peppe64

PROBLEM SETTING BUILD

I installed the version 2, but I have problems with movement.
I get off my size 225,145,150 as shown in the photo.
With the first version was all right.
I use DUPLICATOR 4 thanks
Attachments
SYMPLY_3.jpg
SYMPLY_2.jpg
jimc

Re: PROBLEM SETTING BUILD

im not sure if this makes a difference but your build size settings you have commas instead of a decimal point. maybe it confusing thing i dont know.
peppe64

I put the point, but all values ​​are a comma.
The old version works fine is the new that has many problems, now the gate.
dalew8abz
Location: Cleveland Heights, Ohio USA (4 mi. from MakerGear HQ!)

jimc, I'd presume that peppe64's entry fields are following the localization setup of the O/S as far as the decimal separator is concerned.

peppe64, have you gone to the machine settings in S3D Creator (not the overrides in the FFF G-Code tab, but from the settings menu in Creator itself) and verified the entries there? I'm not on my computer with Creator right now, so I can't give the exact name of the menu. But there is a configuration window to define the characteristics of the machine that is called from one of the menus in the main S3D Creator window.

Also, please try some of the repair operations and see if there's something that needs fixed as far as non-manifold-ness, etc. 2.0.1 can do some more extensive checks, and can automatically heal some issues etc. Jimc can guide you better than I can on the settings to try in the FFF window for auto healing when generating G-code.

Dale
peppe64

problem is in dimension and offset , plese help me is urgent
Attachments
simply_3.jpg
simply_2.jpg
3_simply.jpg
dalew8abz
Location: Cleveland Heights, Ohio USA (4 mi. from MakerGear HQ!)

peppe64,

Could you post your starting and ending G-code scripts as well? I think the preview includes those when it parses the G-code. Might be something in there that is driving that one set of segments. Better yet, save a .FACTORY file and post that so others can see the entire "print job".

Dale
peppe64

check file factori

fff is makerbot 2 right
Attachments
casalegno.factory
(14.23 KiB) Downloaded 197 times
6.jpg
jimc

peppe, i tried it on my machine and it works fine. i hit arrange and it puts it dead center on the table. in the preview i turn the tool on and watch it go. it never leaves the area directly around the model. :?

i dont have an answer for you and there havent been replies from anyone else so you might be better off emailing support on this one.
peppe64

sorry post image software your pc , is not same to me ??
peppe64

To date, the problem has not been resolved, I'm sorry I threw money on software that does not care to. Use norlmamente replicated ge'm working safely.
The problem I found with the head goes out mm platform (see images) with INCH instead goes bane work remains in the deck, but I do not know how to use this measure.

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”