I bought S3D and have yet to be able to get it working for my 3D home Printer.
I sent an email to S3D, it would seem they do not have phones where they are at since they do not offer any form of talking with a human. The only communication appears to be via email and only one per day at that.
Has anyone else been able to get help from them in a more professional manner, one expected by a company that sells its software. I have received and provided extremely better help on shareware sites that I consult on.
They indicate they support my printer, I select it and I expect the software to connect and print - I should NOT have to do anything unless I want to proceed to the next level of fine tuning. As it is, I did all the research to determine why the software would not connect after not hearing from them for 2 days and now when I try to print, it starts about 1 cm above the platform.
I have followed their instructions and no matter how I adjust the Z-Axis offset - it remains at about 1 cm (I even tried +/- 300mm with no change of original result).
I just want them to back their product - get with it and provide some better help.