I was trying to have some post processing lines that automatically change when I select another material.
This is what I added:
Everything is working, except for the <postProcessing> line.<autoConfigureMaterial name="PLA">
<temperatureController name="Primary Extruder">
<temperatureNumber>0</temperatureNumber>
<isHeatedBed>0</isHeatedBed>
<relayBetweenLayers>0</relayBetweenLayers>
<relayBetweenLoops>0</relayBetweenLoops>
<stabilizeAtStartup>1</stabilizeAtStartup>
<setpoint layer="1" temperature="230"/>
</temperatureController>
<globalBedTemperature>50</globalBedTemperature>
<globalExtrusionMultiplier>1</globalExtrusionMultiplier>
<fanSpeed>
<setpoint layer="1" speed="0"/>
</fanSpeed>
<minSpeedLayerTime>5</minSpeedLayerTime>
<minFanLayerTime>20</minFanLayerTime>
<defaultSpeed>15000</defaultSpeed>
<firstLayerUnderspeed>0.3</firstLayerUnderspeed>
<filamentDiameter>1.75</filamentDiameter>
<filamentPricePerKg>34</filamentPricePerKg>
<filamentDensity>1.23</filamentDensity>
<postProcessing>{REPLACE "G92 E0" "M203 E5.0\nG92 E0"} ; change M203 E value to maximum mm/s feedrate for this filament type},{REPLACE "G1 E-" "M203 E16\nG1 E-"}</postProcessing>
</autoConfigureMaterial>
When I import this FFF file, and export it again, the <postProcessing> line just disappeared.
So what I'm trying to do with this post processing code is to set an E feedrate limit for each type of filament. The code works fine, but I just can't get it to automatically change when I select another material.
Will this feature, of setting a maximum feedrate which does not compromise retraction speed, be added in the future?
Another problem:
Like you see above, in "autoConfigureMaterial" I only have one temperatureController, which is the "Primary Extruder".
For some reason when I export my FFF file again, another temperatureController is always being added:
This just comes out of nowhere! I also would never want to set the chamber temperature to 110C!<temperatureController name="Chamber">
<temperatureNumber>2</temperatureNumber>
<isHeatedBed>0</isHeatedBed>
<relayBetweenLayers>0</relayBetweenLayers>
<relayBetweenLoops>0</relayBetweenLoops>
<stabilizeAtStartup>1</stabilizeAtStartup>
<setpoint layer="1" temperature="110"/>
</temperatureController>
Luckily this strange code which it adds, is not working. When I switch from PLA to ABS, or the other way around, that temperature setting just stays like I want it and it's not changed to 110C.
So I edited the FFF file, removed every <temperatureController name="Chamber"> block in all of the temperatureControllers. Saved it, imported it, exported again to see and oh yes, it just randomly added all those Chamber controllers again?!
Any thoughts on this? Thanks (;