FalloutBe
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:21 am

Fans don't go to 100%

Hello,

I have Maximum cooling fan speed set to 100%. Speed overrides are also enabled.
The layer time becomes short, and I notice the print goes a lot slower, which is good, but then I see that the fan speed is not at 100%?
So why does he start slowing down already, instead of first going to the maximum cooling setting?

Thanks in advance
CompoundCarl
Posts: 2005
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:23 am

Re: Fans don't go to 100%

You can configure all of the fan and speed settings on the cooling tab. They are independent settings, so you can easily set it up so that the speed slows down before the fan comes on.
FalloutBe
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:21 am

Re: Fans don't go to 100%

Well yes, I've got these settings:

- Adjust printing speed for layers below 5 seconds
- Allow speed reductions down to 1%
- Increase fan speed for layers below 20 seconds
- Maximum cooling fan speed 100%

What should I change?
So what I want is to first have the fans go on, and when they reach 100%, the speed should start slowing down.

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”