When I select "Prepare to Print" then have to hit cancel because there are so many things that trip me up that I forgot to check...
I have to restart the app because after I cancel NOTHING works.
This is on OS X El Capitan.
and while I am at it...
Some of the things that trip me up:
1. Copy/Paste from the Offsets in the object properties window into the Process fields for "Choose Start Point Closest to" does not work. As such I have to WRITE IT DOWN, then type it in, for each process I am using and I use a bunch at a time. Major PITA!
2. "Select Models" in the process is another PITA. If I have objects shown in the virtual bed then obviously THOSE or the objects I want to slice!
3. I have to verify that the pause gcode in the start gcode is correct for each process because there's no other way to support my programmed pause (M322)
4. Each Start Layer and stop layer has to also be reverified since they all have to be calculated manually and entered each time.