dtwrv6

Duplicate selected object

when using "Duplicate Selected Object", the code uploads to my controller (Repetier-Server), and then says "Print of Wire-chain-20mm-Link-sNi.gcode on printer PRUSA finished. Send 10 lines. Printing time: 0:00:00" Nothing actually prints.

If I output gcode for only one link based on the same STL file and same settings, it works fine.

Don
Last edited by dtwrv6 on Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
JoeJ

Re: Duplicate selected object

Well does the gcode look correct in the preview?
dtwrv6

yes it does. I just won't run when I upload it to the controller.
JoeJ

Well not sure what to suggest in that case. I don't use Repetier-Server.

If the gcode preview is correct, then the software must be writing the correct gcode instructions. Why don't you try printing from the SD card or directly over USB?
dtwrv6

Mainly because I feel like it is a bug that should be reported. I have no trouble using Repetier-Server with Repetier, Kisslicer, or Cura. My setup does not have a local SD or display either, therefore the use of Repetier-Server.... The machine is located in my basement, and I tend to do my design work in the upstairs area, upload my files over the network, and pick up the output in the morning....

I would like to stick with simplify3d (I've invested quite a bit in it), and would hope that there is continued support for improving the product.....

I don't see any way to upload files -- I would be willing to send you examples of what isn't working.
jimc

you should send an email to support. im too sure how much the forum is monitored by the developers.

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”