greybeard
Posts: 178
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:23 pm

Baud Rate - Repetier0.92

FYI - I'm posting the attached screenshot as it may be of interest to those with Repetier Firmware having dropout issues...

If you look in the Repetier firmware files (communication.h) you'll see Baud Rate settings with comments; note the error rates for different bauds - you can change these (I changed mine from 115200 to 230400 about a year ago and have not had drop-out problems since. Perhaps just good luck along with proper flow-control and cache settings...). Also, with the setting at 230400, I can set s3d to either 115200 or 230400 without dropout/issues so, perhaps it doesn't matter...

You'll need to re-compile and re-flash the firmware into you printer if you want to make the change... but, you know that and how to do it :geek:
Attachments
Baudrate
Baudrate
3D Print Parts
https://www.thingiverse.com/Still_Breathing/designs

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”