gregthoman
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:53 am

Print "pauses" on SD or USB

After the first layer or so, the print will "pause". If I'm running in USB control mode, I can press pause and the resume and it will keep going for a layer or so. On SD, The printer pause and resume commands do not work. This problem just started after a brief hiatus of just a couple weeks. I don't think anything changed. Any thoughts?
CompoundCarl
Posts: 2005
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:23 am

Re: Print "pauses" on SD or USB

If it's pausing from the SD card, then it sounds like you either have a bad command in your gcode or something is wrong with your firmware
gregthoman
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:53 am

Re: Print "pauses" on SD or USB

It's pausing regardless. But I will try updating the firmware on the printer. Thanks

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”